I’ve been busy lately. In addition to putting on an epic Easter for my family and caring for an awesome six-month old (including when she had her bout with bronchitis), I’ve been taking care of a concussed teenager. He fell while doing warm up exercises in his P.E. class, broke his nose, and got a pretty nasty concussion. It’s amazing how fragile the brain is. I’ve been fighting the virus that won’t go away – in the summer, I know! It seems like we’ve all finally recovered from our various ailments. I’ve been working on a variety of projects, including:
- Content writing for a variety of websites including dental offices, law firms, construction companies, and restaurants
- Blog posts, social media, and curation for Rock The Deadline (A great content marketing and curation tool)
- My blog, Wining Wife, including a recent post on cleaning a wrecked kitchen
- My blog, Activism My Way, including a recent post on what can and cannot be recycled
- Editing work on a fictional account of the Trojan War
- Editing and updating the book I co-authored with Murali Chemuturi. The book is being republished by Re.ad Publishing. Keep your eyes out for updates about its release date.
- Working with the charity, J.B. Dondolo as Fundraising Coordinator. I’ve been putting together grant applications and working on organizing a 5K to raise money for our first project, Hospital Hope. We also have an account with Fundraising.com, so if you need a magazine subscription, cookie dough, or gift ideas, you’ll want to head over to our page. A little bit helps a lot!
- Project plans for three blogs and a magazine
- Outlining a complete secular homeschooling curriculum that will cover Preschool through 12th grade
- Editing abstracts, articles, and book reviews for academic clients
- Working as a curator of content for eFiction Magazine and sister magazines
As you can see I’ve been keeping busy with a variety of projects here! I’m happy to help new clients, so if you need writing or editing done by a freelancer, don’t hesitate to contact me. We will discuss your needs.